Customer retention is essential for business growth, but gaining actionable insights into your repeat buyers can be challenging. That's why we're excited to announce a major update to our retention analytics capabilities.
With over 50 new metrics and visualizations, our Insights Hub makes it easier than ever to:
- Identify trends in repeat purchase cycles so you can optimize your re-engagement strategies at each stage.
- Pinpoint periods of churn risk proactively instead of reacting after losing customers.
- Uncover broader changes in retention patterns so you can adapt quickly.
- Compare retention cohorts to determine which customers have the highest lifetime value.
The Insights Hub helps you understand retention in four key areas:
Retention Pulse Check
- Track key retention KPIs on a rolling basis.
- Always have an up-to-date view of returning customer trends.
Long-Term Retention Trends
- Understand longer-term retention trends.
- See how trends are changing over time.
- Track outcomes on a first-purchase-month basis.
- Understand how first-time buyers convert to returning customers.
- See how quickly 1st time customers return.
- Understand replenishment trends in your business at the store level.
- Get insights into product-specific replenishment trends.
READY LEVEL UP YOUR RETENTION?
These reports take the guesswork out of managing and optimizing repeat purchase cycles. You’ll be able to make data-backed decisions to boost retention at scale. The result? Faster business growth driven by loyal, high-value customers.